This is an Alternate Universe Timeline of all events that had occurred or is currently on-going in Xion's storyline.
The Zero Reverse Elements Incident is the central point of this timeline; therefore all events should be labeled either Before the Zero Reverse Elements Incident (BZREI) or After the Zero Reverse Elements Incident (AZREI).
- Many galaxies and planet systems were created.
- Aliens races were created and peacefully lived together on one planet.
- A group of aliens from 10 different races joined together in an attempt to create Slizers with different elements and succeeded.
- 100,000,000,000 BZREI
- The Slizers' deities and their guardians are created.
- Millenia, Judgement, Light and Dark Elements are created.
- Millennium, Joi, Shima, and Shade are created and activated.
- The Original 13 Elements and its Slizers: Fire, Water, Jungle, Rock, Ice, Wind, Earth, Energy, and Tech were created.
- 99,999,999,000 BZREI
- The other Elements were created.
- The Original 13 Elements' Slizers became dominant and lived peacefully with their creators and the other alien races.
Shattering Peace-State of ChaosEdit
- 80,000,499,601 BZREI
- The other Elements became dominant and also live peacefully with the Original 13 Elements' Slizers and the alien races.
- 44,614,888,052 BZREI
- The tenth and final creator of the Slizers passed away from natural causes.
- The alien races suddenly decide to all migrated and soon scattered across the galaxies.
- 9,999,999,999 BZREI
- The other Elements' Slizers decided to also migrated to different planets in two different galaxies, when the original planet could no longer could hold the expanding generations of Slizers.
- The Original 13 Elements' Slizers decided to stay on their planet and named it, the Slizer Planet.
- The Slizers' deities and their guardians scatter across the galaxies, but continued to watch over their respective Elements.
- The Guardian of Death descended from its realm to co-exist with the Psychic & Telekinesis Slizers.
- Project Zero Reverse Elements had begun.